If the goods you receive are found to be damaged or defective, these should be returned to us within 14 days for replacement. Before sending goods back please either telephone or email us to make us aware of your intentions, the cost of return is your responsibility.
If, upon receipt of your goods you realise you have ordered incorrectly, we will exchange for products of equal value or issue a credit note subject to the return of the originals being unused and unmarked, the cost of return postage will be your responsibility. Should you not wish to exchange or accept a credit note we will issue a refund subject to the goods being resaleable as new, this will be processed through the original method of purchase. Postage costs paid to you will be refunded up to the amound of standard shipping. Shipping upgrades will not be refunded.
We regret BESPOKE, MADE TO ORDER or MADE TO MEASURE products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
We will not issue a refund if the items returned appear to have been used. worn, washed, marked or affected by odours or with any tags removed. Also we regret we cannot issue a refund for intimate items (underwear and intimate toys) unless the packaging is unopened and intact.
Goods purchased with a credit note or voucher may only be returned in exchange for a further credit note to the value of the total sales price paid by the customer.
In the event of us agreeing to issue a refund we advise you retain your record/proof of tracking and ensure your parcel is securely sealed and clearly labelled.
The date of receipt is defined as the date the item arrived at your requested delivery address. To clarify, if you are unavailable to take delivery of the item the 14-day period commences from the original day delivery was attempted.
Returns from overseas customers
Our payments are processed in pounds sterling (GBP). In the event of a refund you may notice a discrepancy which is the result of movement in the foreign exchange rate between the date of order and date of refund. Such variants are governed by the banks and beyond our control.
Returns of items from outside the EU
The customer will be liable to pay all applicable local taxes or customs charges on goods returned from outside the EU. To avoid these charges you are advised to clearly write Garment Returned Zero Value on the customs declaration.
Please ensure any returns are sent either by SIGNED FOR post or courier and ensure you retain the tracking details. our return address is –
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
UNIT 23 CUCKOO HILL FARM BUSINESS UNITS, CASTLETHORPE ROAD, HANSLOPE, MILTON KEYNES, MK19 7HQ
Please indicate good are being returned or exchanged on any internatonal customs declarations.
We regret made to measure, made to order and bespoke items are non-refundable.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by XXX.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
4. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
5. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
7. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
8. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind.
If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.